- Complete the online Designated Driver Request form at least 1 hour in advance.
- A ride coordinator will contact you to confirm your ride.
- A Designated Driver will meet you at your vehicle to drive you to your destination.
Tips For Booking Your Designated Driver:
- Try to book your ride at least 2 hours in advance to help guarantee your pickup time. Otherwise, on-call service is based on availability.
- Pay attention to your phone. The dispatcher may need to contact you regarding your service request.
- Your driver will contact you when they are approaching your pickup location.
- If you need to change your pickup time, once your booking is confirmed, it is based on availability.
- All passengers must be able to fit safely in your own vehicle. We do not have vehicles for carrying passengers.
- Please meet your driver at your vehicle.